What are Cookies?
Cookies are short software code texts sent for storage from the C-THROU E. server web server. in your terminal equipment with their basic function communicating with us your browser data. Depending on their duration, cookies are either session cookies or persistent cookies. “Temporary cookies” are cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser while “longer cookies” remain stored in your terminal equipment until their predetermined power is reached.
Using C-THROU E.E. Cookies?
Yes, we use certain Cookies with the main purpose of making www.c-throu.com more functional and more enjoyable to our users.
What Kind of Cookies Do We Use?
C-THROU E.E. uses “temporary cookies” for the following purposes:
- To automatically recognize you as a registered user after logging in or to browse secure sub pages.
- For your automatic identification when making purchases and which are necessary for the normal application of the “electronic basket”.
- For the storage of technical data and is necessary for the “reading” of visual or audio content, also called flash cookies.
- To allocate server request processing between a server group.
- For online identification of users already connected to social media
Furthermore, we use “longer cookies” for the following purposes:
- To improve the performance of our website.
- To personalize your interface and personalize our website.
- To provide web content matching your choices and interests.
What Third-Party Cookies Do We Use?
Through our cookies we collect and process the following types of data:
- End User Equipment Identification and Terminal Address Identification Data.
- Navigational data within the web page
- Product / service preference information
Providing Consent to Accept Cookies
How can you disable cookies?
If you would like to enable or disable the use of electronic cookies from your browser settings, please visit the following web pages, depending on your browser, to learn about the necessary actions: